Wednesday, March 23, 2011

2011 - Time for a refill...

Hey

So I think I need to start writing again...

Ive realized that I am alot better at putting my thoughts on paper or digital paper for that matter, and well... Alot has gone on that I wish I would have written about. Had an opinion about... maybe even made a few people think a little harder or just think period.

I don't care much for punctuation and grammar and really I don't think I will even care about all the little hang ups writing seems to throw to stop the best of them. It won't stop me because I remember the best writing I ever did was in college in Julie Hicks classes where she just let you flow and just get the idea and the point and the explanation and go back and worry about the proper petty bs later. We never went back later and it reached levels intellectually that I haven't felt in years.

Anyway. Just wanted to say im back... trying to decide what to say on here.

im back. I hope.

J

No comments: